Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jenny got a Fill.....

My first fill was last Tuesday. I am super excited to start on the "adjustable" part of this Band journey. To be honest though, I was kind of scared.

To say it was easy would be an understatement. Dr. G had me lay on my back and he felt around. He had me lift my head off the table in order to flex my belly. Once he decided he had found the port he injected a little lidocaine. That was the only thing I felt. It was like a sting that only lasted 3 seconds or so. He put the needle in the port and pulled back all he could.




There was about 1cc in my band from surgery. He added an additional 1cc and we were done. I have 2cc's in my 10cc band. 4 weeks til my next appointment.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Grace!
T~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home