Thursday, January 7, 2010

The First of 2010!

Wow! Hi Ya'll! It's been a long time.

Sorry so long since a post. The holidays had me super busy, work had me super stressed and family and friends had me super happy to be alive.

2010. The holidays are past. Work is well...work.

I didn't make any official resolutions this year. I did, however, have a pretty big epiphany about things and the perspective you allow. Work is just work. Food is just food. Things are just things. All that really matters at the end of it all is relationships.

That being said, I am going to enjoy people more and get mad less. ;)

So many times in the past few weeks I have thought "I need to blog about that". Sorry, those thoughts are long gone and they may never return. I will try not to ignore this blog anymore. I do have lots of good stories and I LOVE to write, so you would think it would be a no brainer. I'm just lazy...Ugh.

So there you go. A past, a prediction and a promise.

Peace Out!
~T

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Canadian Bird said...

And I need to return to my blog as well!!!
I'm just not near as witty as you or Camille, so reading me is boredom.
Still, it'll be good to go back & look at...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home