Thursday, January 7, 2010

40!


Today I hit 40 pounds lost. A pretty big milestone considering I have been on a month long plateau. I guess a plateau during the holidays beats weight gain.

I HAVE to interrupt this post to tell you about the commercial I just saw.

Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet. Are you serious? That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. 7 menu items under 9 grams of fat.



This is a picture from the ad that is running on TV.
She lost 54 pounds! She replaced her "regular fast food" with these "taco bell diet" items. Wow. Taco Bell should stick to beans and tortillas and leave weight loss to real experts.

Back to my personal celebration...

40 Pounds! I can't believe it. The best part of this whole thing is being able to laugh at those ridiculous taco bell diet commercials! Pre Band I might have seriously considered eating only al fresco taco bell items.

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2010 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Camille said...

I LOVE that she says that she didn't want to give up her fast food, but needed to lose weight. HILARIOUS!

 
At January 31, 2010 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Canadian Bird said...

I've yet to see the commercials!
On another note... I did hit Taco Bell the other night. Tried one regular bean burrito & a Fresco one. I feel dirty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home