Friday, March 14, 2008

No more procrastinating.

I have been trying to put time aside to chronologically post all of my entries from my first trip to Ghana in October-November. I have put it off for so long, it seems likely none of you are even interested anymore. I guess I will carry on from today and maybe go back to those posts later.

So much good news has come out of Ghana this week. Five children from BH will be home before Monday! Many more had I600's approved and I myself was awarded a full adoption order today! Yahoo! It is so inspiring to see all of the good things happening.

I am far behind on updating my family and friends, so I will probably borrow some posts from others of you to get them all up to speed. : )

I am through my skin happy today, tomorrow is P's 9th birthday. I am thrilled he was able to hear the judge say "granted" today. He is old enough to know Exactly what that means!

Grace,
Tanya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home