Thursday, February 21, 2008

The first flight

Got to Corpus Christi Int’l this am about 0740. DH, my Dad and C-man all came to see me off. They’re still not happy. C-man is excited, but they looked pretty deflated to see me going. First leg was no problem. I had to pay $200 in poundage overage fees. I sure hope North American Airlines isn’t as much. Managed to get on a stand-by flight out of Corpus at 0930. Pretty uneventful flight. There was a big, friendly, loud man that reminded me of TS chatting with everyone and a small group of “very senior” women on their way to a cruise. Flight time about 1 hour 10 minutes. DFW has it goin on! I arrived at Gate B13 and needed to get to D40. Impossible you say? Nope, turns out you just walk yourself right over to the Sky Tram and you’re there in less than 1 minute! Super Cool! I really should get out more. So here I am at gate D40 wondering if I will make it on this flight stand by. I won’t know until boarding time in about 45 minutes. Stay Tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home