Thursday, February 21, 2008

The beginning...sort of.

So I was watching Blood Diamond in January or February of 2007.  That was the beginning of the end for me.  I was a changed person from that single movie.  I know it sounds so trite and even sort of trendy in this age of Hollywood adoption stories, but I promise you, I see the world as a completely different place.  Since that time, I have tried to educate myself as much as possible about this continent on the planet that I know so little about.  I have read many books and have been in contact with many people.  It's amazing how the networking starts to unfold once you open your heart and mind to a new adventure.  That's how it starts for me.  Thanks Leonardo DiCaprio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home