Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ambassador...I love it.

My friend Camille told me yesterday I was a good Ambassador for Lap Band. I take that as a total complement!

I tell anyone who will listen about the positive benefits of being banded and encourage them to look into it. She is actually in the insurance phase, but will be banded in March. I am soo super excited for her!

I have lots of books on Lap Band and have loaned them to several people. I try to post regularly on my blog. I am even printing up some information that is applicable to my local co-workers about our insurance and local providers!

I love my band. I wouldn't give her up without a court order and a pretty significant struggle.

Peace,
T

2 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Camille said...

You and Kevin are my lap band motivators. You're looking good, too!!

 
At February 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Canadian Bird said...

Hey T...

I've yet to start the book you lent me b/c I had to finish another that a friend needed, but I'm starting again soon! :)

By the way... you need to post more! Now that I've started, I've got the blog bug!

So... not-so-patiently waiting here. xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home