Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where do I start?

I've been gone from blogging so long, I don't know where to start. My trip was so physically and emotionally draining that I opted to take a little break. Now I feel so far behind, I may never catch up. I'm sure gonna give it a try....

Funny that my blog is so neglected. I read several blogs and I am almost offended if the author goes more than a few days without a post. Like how dare you just omit me from your life! I am waiting.....ah thank you. I'm complete now that I have read about your latest encounter with your mini van or the video store clerk. :) How sad!

Anyway, I have alot of writing to do. And you, my one fan, have plenty of reading to do..... so get busy!

Peace,
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home