Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally 50!

I finally hit 50 pounds lost! Then I gained 2, then lost 3. Then gained 4. Then lost 3. Anyway, all this to say that I am still hovering around 204 or DOWN 50 POUNDS!

Yay Me!

My weight loss is so slow. It is only coming off at a rate of 5 pounds a month. In a good state of mind I don't fret over the slow loss. Today, I seem to be fretting a bit. I keep saying I am going to pick up the exercise but I haven't yet. I have no-one to blame but me.

At any rate, I'm still partying like I'm 50 pounds lighter!

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Tanya... I'm doing about the same (averaging 8 pounds a month) and little exercise. I remind myself I'm doing what I can right now for me. If I can only control my eating, so be it. If I can manage some physical activity, more the better.

Woot, woot on the 50!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Camille said...

Lookin Good, Girl!!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger The Blaske Bunch said...

AMAZING...at any rate, speed, length of time...just AMAZING! Inspiring....thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home