Monday, June 30, 2008

Worth Repeating...

I am feeling so burdened today over some very specific things.

I am on my knees tonight praying for 3 specific families and the heartbreak they are feeling over a single document.

I am thinking of 2 families who are caught in a waiting game.

I prey for a family who recently lost their second referral.

I am covering a friend in prayer as she toils over a difficult decision.


It is my prayer for all of these people that they will be shrouded in patience and lifted from the burden of worry. That they will themselves get on their knees and ask for strength and clarity in the direction of their resolve.

And in the midst of my heartache for these specific people, I ran across this video again. I'm sure you have all seen it, but it brings validity to our common goal and will maybe rally us in again. Maybe it will refocus our thoughts on working together as a team for the greater good. I thought it was worth repeating...

Grace,
T


1 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 at 12:24 AM , Anonymous Canadian Bird said...

WOW, Tanya! I had never seen this video. It's so true! I was watching an episode of House Hunters (a show I love) & these people were complaining about what they get for their meager $1.4 million dollars. BOOHOO! So they went, instead, for the $2.1 million dollar home (blew their budget & had more rooms than they knew what to do with), & it left a sickeningly bad taste in my mouth. That was last night. Tonight I see this video on your blog & it makes me see that even my own excess is sickening! What we could do with so little if we'd only START! Each person says, what can I do? But if each of us would do A LITTLE. Sacrifice that $8 hot dog, or that $11 mascara, or those $2 bottled waters (WHY???)... I truly wonder how we live with ourselves sometimes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home