Friday, June 27, 2008

Mother's Day

This year I spent Mother's Day in Ghana.  I was honored to have Philip be the first to wish me a Happy Mother's Day!  

Because I was gone, my gift waited until I came home.  Actually it waited until last week.  I have been wanting this ring since the first time I went to Ghana (damn you sky mall!).  I was waiting to finalize the adoption before we ordered it.

My girlfriend actually suggested the "family ring" idea.  Originally we ordered it with the boys names and of course I wanted my hubby too.   It was a ring for me to wear with all the men in my life listed with their birthstones.  But I totally love the "family ring" idea,  thanks Lor!

Anyway, here are a few pictures.

I absolutely loove this ring.  It is both white and yellow gold with small birthstones after each name.  It is my favorite thing right now.  Check out John Christian Jewelers!  See for yourself!

Happy Momma!
Tanya

4 Comments:

At June 27, 2008 at 2:28 PM , Anonymous A. Gillispie said...

Okay, I L.O.V.E. this ring!!!! Now why did you have to go and make me all worldly and materialistic--being jealous of your ring!! ;-)
Anita

 
At June 27, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Anonymous Katherine said...

You said you'd spare us the details....PLEASE DON'T! We want the details!!! Thank you for all you did while you were at Beacon House and if you have any Moses stories or pics, I'd sure love to see them.

Thank you Tanya!!

Kathy

 
At July 11, 2008 at 12:10 AM , Anonymous Canadian Bird said...

I've been coveting Chai's ring like this for a while. Now you have one too! I LOVE it! I want one... but first I need a family to put on one! haha
But thanks for the AMAZING gift idea for the women in my life!
I can't wait to see it in person... you lucky momma! :)

 
At July 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea~ I love the rings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home