Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Back...

I'm back in the blogging world.  Something came over me last night and I decided to try to get caught up.  I was hoping it wasn't a dream, and sure enough, the posts were there this am!  Yeah!  Even a comment! 

      "I'd like to thank all my fans who stood by and waited for me......my dress?"
  "It's Vera Wang, thanks for asking. "  

I see it's not really going in any chronological manner, but it's getting done so I'm just gonna go with it.

I have been looking at some of your blogs this morning and they are so neat and tidy.  Your words are directly under your photos and all of your links, blogs, etc are labeled and organized.

   I aspire to be each of you.  Any suggestions or tips thrown my way would be appreciated.





I leave you with a recent picture of my boy child C.  The night before he was to have a haircut he let me blow dry his hair straight and flat iron it.  What a good sport.  His hair is sooo thick and curly just like his dad.  Funny, eh?



You're a ROCK STAR C!

Grace,
Tanya
 

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2008 at 12:23 PM , Anonymous A. Gillispie said...

Just keep writing! I'm loving it!!!
Anita

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home