Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A new Milestone!





I am finally 60 pounds down. Can you believe it? 60 pounds seems like REAL weight loss to me. I have lost so many 50's in my life, but 60? Now that's LEGIT! I am so happy to be on this journey! I want to share it with everyone who has ever been in the bondage of fatness!




Come one..come all!


I'll tell you ALL the gory details, I'll loan you books, I'll create your fake exercise logs for the insurance company, I'll make you a spreadsheet of your weight loss progress, I'll buy you aloe infused socks for your hospital stay, I'll let you feel my port....heck, I'll drive you to your visits!

JUST DO IT PEOPLE!

It's a medical miracle for those of us who suffer from the DISEASE of obesity!

Okay, my rant is done. Peace out.

Former Fatty,

tanya!

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Camille said...

WOW!! 60 pounds is awesome!!

 
At May 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Amazing. Everything you said (ranted) is so true. And I believe we do have to just do it! Happy Dance for you.

 
At May 26, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

You are kicking butt!!

 
At June 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Canadian Bird said...

You're looking SO good too!
(And all that stuff she claims to do, she really does! She did it all for me!) My friend Tanya, the lap-band ambassador. :)
xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home